Small business assist provides easy access to information for both new and established businesses on a range of topics. You simply type in a question and it will provide tailored information from a range of websites. The information is displayed in an easy-to-read format that allows you to get support at any time.
Information can be found on a range of topics including:
- registering for an Australian business number
- understanding and registering for GST
- employer obligations
- lodging activity statements.
Go to Small business assist to access these additional support services.
- Search 'after hours call back' to book an after-hours call back from us, to occur between 6.00pm and 9.00pm Monday to Thursday.
- Search 'web chat' to web chat with us between 3.00pm and 9.00pm Monday to Friday, and from 10.00am to 4.00pm Saturday.
Click below for further details: